BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Try Something New with a Hammock Swing!


I don’t know about you, but the hammock is one of my favorite ways to enjoy the outdoor. It is so comfortable, and is the perfect spot to lounge around, lie back, and relax. However, there is more than one way to enjoy a hammock.
One of the most unique options is the hammock swing. Hammock swings combine the design of a hammock with the fun of a swing. Although traditional hammocks can move back and forth, it is not really that good for the structure of the swing to do so. The traditional hammock also makes it difficult for you to change positions and sit up. You can really only lie down on a hammock. But the swing hammock combines the best of both worlds. This hammock swing allows you to sit up or lay down. It also is compact enough to fit on your porch, whereas a full-length traditional hammock never could.
Personally, I would much rather have a hammock swing on my porch because I find the fabric more comfortable than the traditional wooden swing. I am also pretty lazy, and I like the way hammock swings allow you to lay around and slouch. If you are shopping for a swing for your porch, don’t forget about hammock swings!

0 comments: